Friday, July 04, 2008

A contribution from Liz in exchange for me writing her presentation on bottoms:


Nick says:
so what are you putting in my blog
Ed Balls says:
i don't know yet
Ed Balls says:
something about nakedness
Nick says:
k
Nick says:
off you go
Ed Balls says:
k
Ed Balls says:
Yesterday was my day off, and, as the weather was particularly fine, I decided to pay a visit to Epping Forest
So, mounting my trusty steed, I set off down the road with a happy song going through my head
Nick says:
good so far
Ed Balls says:
I arrived at the forest in good time, and tripped off down the nearest path, which was actually quite unfamiliar to me
Suddenly, in a clearing, I espied a group of people
Upon closer inspection, they were completely naked
As I got closer, I realised to my joy that they were all of the female persuasion
Blah blah
Nick says:
ta
Ed Balls says:
someone at work was looking
Ed Balls says:
will continue in a sec
They seemed to be performing some kind of ritualistic dance
'What the hell' I thought, and flung off my raiments
Joining them in the clearing
But something was wrong
They were looking at me with their bleary eyes, and cackling under their breath
So I legged it out of there before they could chop my balls off
THE END

No comments: